Membership of the Coastal Arts Trail is open to galleries, museums, gardens and artist's studios that meet the following criteria:
- Are within the Manawatu, Whanganui or Taranaki districts.
- Have a visual art component or element to your offering where visitors can view or purchase original New Zealand art.
- Be open set days and hours per week throughout the year (there are no minimum hours).
- Museums must have a permanent exhibition of art or an art gallery.
- Gardens must have more than 5 pieces of permanent art, including pieces produced by artists not domiciled at the garden.
If you meet this criteria please complete the registration form. You will then be able to set up your Gallery profile which will be reviewed before going live. If we have any questions about your organisation and eligibility for the Coastal Arts Trail we will get back to you within five working days.